Photo by Jean van der Meulen from Pexels
The bathroom is one of the most important rooms in your home. It is an area that you can quickly transform with a few high-end features that can create a spa-like oasis for a reasonable price. If you want to make some changes to your bathroom to make it more luxurious than before, then consider these five remodeling upgrades:
1. Install a Luxurious Bathtub
To create a genuinely lavish bathroom, installing a high-end bathtub is necessary. A bathtub that will leave you well-rested and rejuvenated. There are many different types of luxury bathtubs on the market today to choose from. They’re made from various materials, styles, shapes, and sizes. It’s easy to find one that is perfect for you. These options include:
- A clawfoot tub
- A Japanese soaking tub
- An oversized jetted spa tub with an attached shower head
- A whirlpool tub
Not only are these types of luxury baths beautiful, but they are incredibly functional as well. When looking for the right bathtub, make sure it fits into your style and space plan.
2. Install a Low Flow Shower Head
You should consider installing this shower head in your bathroom to save water and money. It reduces the amount of water you use by up to 50%. A fantastic way to help conserve resources and save on your monthly utility bills. Here are some examples of low-flow showerheads designs available:
- An adjustable high-pressure showerhead
- A rainfall style shower head
- A handheld wand style shower head
Installing the shower is easy and makes your bathroom more eco-friendly.
3. Upgrade Your Faucet
Upgrading your faucet by replacing it with a new luxury model is one of the easiest tasks to include in your bathroom remodeling process. You can get models that fit any budget and style preference. Some popular luxury faucet styles include:
- A traditional style brass faucet
- An antique style copper faucet
- A modern stainless steel waterfall faucet
When selecting a new luxury faucet for your bathroom, be sure to choose one that will perfectly match the room’s overall aesthetic. Also, make sure you choose a faucet that is high quality and will last for many years. This will ensure that your bathroom is not only beautiful but also functional.
4. Upgrade to Steam Shower and Sauna
Make your bathroom more luxurious by upgrading to steam showers and a sauna. These high-end fixtures are incredibly relaxing after a long day at work or on those cold winter days when all you want to do is get in the shower and warm up before heading outside into the freezing temperatures. Available steam shower and sauna designs are:
- A traditional design with natural wood elements such as cedar
- A contemporary design with sleek, modern lines
- A more rustic design with stone and brick accents
Take precautions for waterproofing during installation, and be sure to choose one that will fit the room and the best quality with all the features you desire. Also, don’t overdo it because too much steam exposure may lead to some unwanted health issues down the line if left unchecked.
5. Install Tankless Water Heaters
This is an excellent way to save space in your home. They also consume less electricity and save you money on your monthly bill. Some tankless water heaters available on the market today include:
- Gas-powered models that run off propane or natural gas lines for homes with no access to electricity will last longer but require more maintenance.
- Electric-powered models come in various shapes and sizes to fit nearly any need or budget. These are the most popular type because they are affordable, easy to install, and don’t require additional fuel sources.
When installing a new tankless water heater for your bathroom, be sure to select one that will perfectly match the room’s aesthetic. Also, make sure to choose a high-quality model for durability.
These are just five-bathroom upgrades you can make to give it a luxurious look. There are many more out there that will suit any budget and style preference. So, if you’re thinking about giving your bathroom a makeover, be sure to explore all of your options before making a final decision. You may be surprised at just how affordable it is to give your bathroom a high-end upgrade.