Home is where the heart is- Elvis Presley.
Everyone will agree that no matter how busy you are or engaged in your everyday life chores. In the end, you want to have a peaceful space. And “home” is a place where you achieve this feeling.
And if you have kids around, you would want this space to be extremely special. And what other way than using cute floral wallpapers to achieve just that. However, designing your little girl’s room is a responsible chore. After all, it is her whole world where she grows up, explores the world, and acquires knowledge.
Let’s get going with some of the ideas of cute floral wallpapers that will fill your girl’s room with life. But before we talk about that, let’s talk about a few considerations.
Factors to consider when choosing a wallpaper
- Safety must be the top priority when choosing a wallpaper.
- It must be easy to clean.
- It must have wear resistance.
- The stick wallpaper you select must have a variety of options available.
Moving on to the cute floral wallpapers for your girl’s room.
- If you have a newborn or a girl up to 3 years old, you must opt for pastel colors like cream, lilac. Ideally, choose small patterns. Instead of selecting any traditional pink shades, you can use green, blue, or mint colors for a calm/ cozy atmosphere. For instance, you can opt for safari meadow floral peel and stick wallpaper for your girl’s room. It is available in soothing yellow shades. And the best part is that you can use custom designs as well.
- If your girl is around 4 to 6 years, you must introduce floral patterns or choose cartoons or different ways. She will playfully learn different things. You can also introduce bright colors now and detailed designs. For instance, boho star wallpapers will be quite an excellent addition to your girl’s bedroom.
- If you have a girl of around 7 to 9 years of age, you must broaden their perspective, dreams by adding more complex patterns. You can choose wallpaper in light colors to avoid distractions. A calm pattern will allow her to concentrate on her work. For instance, you can opt for rainbow, leafy bits, moon phases, and similar patterns to brighten up the space.
- Choosing wallpaper for your 10-12 year old girl must be as per her preferences. At this age, they develop a taste. Some are pretty fond of characters, and some are fond of patterns. So, you can choose wallpaper as per their preference.
Parents must understand that they must give importance to pattern and color palette. By doing so, you can quickly light your girl’s room. The color, print, and size of your floral wallpaper will significantly impact their mood, creativity, and so much more. Plus, you need to opt for soft pink, peach, beige, and other soothing colors to create a cozy atmosphere.
This will help you brighten up your girl’s space with cute floral wallpapers. So, are you all set to change the decor of your princess’s room?